A warm welcome...
To Fairhaven, our family owned and run Edwardian Country Guest House in Goathland, a stunning moorland village set in the outstanding natural beauty of the North Yorkshire Moors National Park. We are delighted that we have a Enjoy England 4 Star Gold Award status and a Certificate of Excellence from our Trip Advisor reviews.
* Nine lovely bedrooms – 8 en-suite rooms and 1 with private facilities, all fully refurbished with lovely views
* Extensive gardens and private car park for cars and motorbikes and lock-up facility for cycles
* A perfect base for exploring the North Yorkshire Moors National Park and Coast
* Free Wi-Fi available
* Award winning Fairhaven home-cooked breakfast – click here to see our breakfast menu
* Offering ideal accommodation for family groups, celebrations and house parties e.g car clubs; walkers and cyclists welcome – click here to see a history of the house
* Fantastic views from our dining room and the guest lounge – a great spot to relax, perhaps with a drink from our licensed bar in front of our open fire
* Just a few minutes walk from North Yorkshire Moors Steam Railway – perfect for those dining on the Pullman Dining Train
* Within easy driving distance of Whitby, Pickering, Malton, York and Scarborough, the coast and moors, perfect for a weekend break
* Open all-year-round, except for a few days over Christmas before re-opening for New Year's Eve celebrations
To find our more about the house and the local area, please use the menu above. And please do not hesitate to get in touch for further information, to check availability or make a booking. We look forward to welcoming you to Fairhaven.
Best wishes –
Liz & Keith Pritchard and Kelly & Richard Batley